May 03, 2014

Minecraft Is Shaping A Generation, And That Is A Good Thing

Encourage a videogame? With a screen?  As Nick Bilton wrote in a New York Times article urging parents to calm down about Minecraft, a Stockholm school has made Minecraft a requirement for its 13-year-old students because it helped them learn to plan. With millions of users, this wildly popular game mostly involves a world in which you manipulate really really big Lego-like objects. The game requires that you build shelters and tools to fend off zombies and other predators who come out at night. This game have an enormous learning, motivation and creativity benefits. So let’s start playing.


7 comments:

  1. Hello, I enjoy reading all of your post. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.


    My blog post three monkeys nyc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Mr.Anonymus..Just love yor blogs!!Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's difficult to find educated people for this
    topic, however, you seem like you know what you're talking about!
    Thanks

    my web blog; better wins

    ReplyDelete
  4. I needed to thank you for this very good read!!
    I certainly loved every bit of it. I have got you saved as a favorite to look at new things you post…

    Also visit my web site ... ava taylor videos

    ReplyDelete
  5. We stumbled over here coming from a different
    web address and thought I might check things out.
    I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to finding out about
    your web page for a second time.

    My blog latest iphone games 2013

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I enjoy reading all of your post. I like to write a little comment to support you.



    Here is my blog post Ankara temizlik şIrketleri (http://Www.Ankaraozlemtemizlik.com)

    ReplyDelete